Kentucky VA Mortgage Loan Checklist
The following is a list of documents that may be required to process your VA mortgage loan:
- One full month’s worth of pay stubs
- Last 2 years W-2′s
- If self employed: Last 2 years tax returns with all schedules (if you are using commission, dividend or rental income to qualify then you will also need to provide your tax returns)
- Address and phone number of all employers for the last two years.
- Address and phone number for all landlords for the last two years.
- Copy of your DD214
- Your Original VA Certificate of Eligibility (we can help you get this if needed)
- Copies of social security, pension, and/or retirement award letters (if applicable)
- Last two months bank statements for all accounts
- Documentation to support your funds to close
- Explanation for any derogatory credit (if applicable)
- Bankruptcy and discharge paperwork (if applicable)
- Divorce decree and settlement paperwork (if applicable)